No matter how experienced you are with your guitar playing, keeping your fingers, wrist, thumb, etc. in good shape is vitally important.
Being “out of shape” in that regard not only can lead to bad playing but in extreme situations cause physical damage.
It is something that you cannot afford to risk.
So I decided to do something about it in order to help guitarists like you stay in shape.
I am offering a FREE mini-course called Guitar Finger Gymnastics. Specifically, Techniques to Improve Finger Strength and Dexterity.
In it there are a handful of short videos and TAB’s on how to keep your hands and fingers in shape (Many of them have more detail than you might have previously seen from me).
And this is the first time I have ever done something like this. I feel that strongly about it.
So, I wanted to get it out to all of you first before I unleash it out to the world.
Here is what it contains:
- Chromatic Scale Warmup: it is the easiest and most vital warmup exercise you can use. I’ve been playing over 40 years and still use versions of this scale
- Diagonals: A real cool warmup you can use at any time. A great exercise!
- Finger Crawl: A brain busting coordination exercise that will help your playing immensely.
- Alternate Chromatic Fingering: A variation on the traditional Chromatic Scale that is a must to help with strength, dexterity, & coordination.
- Stretching: There are many stretching exercises out there. What I have in this lesson will go a long way to help you get stretching!
So go ahead and download it now. There are no strings attached (ha!). Seriously, there isn’t any obligation or secret handshake needed. Just go ahead and use it for your routines.
I have much more coming…
Or you can click the link here: Guitar Finger Gymnastics